Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron





My big boy is 5! Yeah. Cameron is so happy that he is getting older. His only concern about turning 5 was that we were going to take his training wheels off of his bike. He said that if he woke up in the morning and they were gone he was going to get daddy's wrench "an wrench 'em back on".

We did the same thing for his party that we did for JJ's party. I mean really, if it is easy on mom, it is easy on the rest of the family. Have any of you seen me stressed out? It isn't pretty. I am either passed out or hyperventilating. This party was also Transformer theme, great for me! I made two different ice cream cakes which I have to say were pretty yummy. We had a great time at the bounce house too.

We love our Cameron boy, he is growing up fast, but I like it. He says funny things all the time. My favorite is when Brian is reasoning with him and Cameron is reasoning right back. It cracks me up!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Cameron! You are so big and grown up. Transformer parties rock!

    ReplyDelete