Monday, April 13, 2009


Happy Easter Everyone. We had a great time at our neighborhood easter egg hunt and had a family dinner on Sunday. It was at Bev's, so of course we ate too much, but it was worth it. We kept it simple and they boys were so happy about their Transformer light up shirts that I found at Walmart for $1.50. It doesn't take much to make them happy. My life's goal is to keep holidays as simple as I can so that they don't grow up expecting too much. It takes all of the fun out of it if your kids are too spoiled. The other day Cameron found a toy he wanted on the internet so he printed out "Cameron's Chore Chart" so he could get the toy. I was so impressed that I followed through with it. He had to make his bed 10 times to get the Jetfire Transformer. Now, I just have to stop making his bed for him (since it is easier ) and not let him get out of the habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment