
My dear dad passed away on January the 16th. We all miss him dealry but are happy that he is happy now and is pain free. I feel grateful to have had 28 years with him. I hope that my children will be able to get a glimpse of what he stood for and what a wonderful man he was.
.jpg)
I've been meaning to e-mail you back. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You are so lucky to have been so close for so long. I hope that you continue to have the strength that you show in these pictures! I hope that you are doing well. I hope to talk to you soon! Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Much love, Amber
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your Dad. I hope you and your family are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to say how cool it was that you guys came to the reception we had in UT! It was great to see you and I'm sorry we couldn't spend more time visiting! Our blog is jdflaf.blogspot.com
I'm sorry. How are you guys?
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging-I'm really glad you started your blog.
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. You and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments. It really helps to have people who care about you.
ReplyDelete