Monday, December 29, 2008

I decided it was time for me to finally start our blog. As my friend last night said, it is her way of keeping a journal. I liked that idea since I write in my once a year.

Last night when Cameron was praying he said "....and when this Santa dies will you please give us another nice Santa ..." I thought it was thoughtful, in a four year old sort of way. Though no one is really talking about it, he knows that Grandpa will die and he is trying to process the situation. At this time I am so grateful for the gifts that we have been given including knowledge of the eternal nature of all things. With that, I too hope that when Santa dies in the minds of my children he will be replaced by One who gives even more gifts then him, One who gives the gift of eternal life.

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE blogs ... both posting on ours and reading others'. Our address is grovergamut.blogspot.com. We'll be sure to add you to our blogroll and reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad you got a blog...they are so fun. I love seeing pictures of the boys! They are so handsome! Much love, Amber

    ReplyDelete